Concept maps are a great help when preparing a huge project, organizing tasks among a group of people, or simply helping you to get things done.
Now with XMind you can easily create concept maps, either from scratch, or by using one of the templates and themes included in the program. XMind features many elements with which you can customize your map and express all concepts in a better way. It also supports images, notes, files and even hyperlinks.
Xmind is very easy to use. Its tabbed interface enables you to open several maps at the same time, and the sidebar displays all the details about the element you select. Plus, maps created with Xmind are compatible with MindManager and FreeMind, and can also be exported to text, image or HTML format.
Finally, if you create a user account on the program's web page, you can share your concept maps online and receive comments on them.
Xmind lets you create create concept maps with ready-made templates and themes, and share them online if necessary.
- Brandnew dictionary management in Preferences page lets spell check work better
- The special XMind version for Japan serves Japanese users
- Improved French and Spanish UI translation is waiting for French or Spanish speaking users
- XMind Pro can work offline now
- The signin process in XMind is enhanced much
- Fix a shortcut bug (Ctrl+Alt+N)
- Fix a paste bug on Mac OS X. Now, paste multiple-line content into XMind, and every line would be a topic